Boomguest is a private enterprise run by a few web professionals committed to building a great user experience without compromising the privacy of our users in any way.
- The information the user provides to Boomguest is only used to enable features for the user.
- Boomguest will always collect as little information as possible
Current usage of data
Please note that Boomguest only collects names, email addresses, addresses and images.
- Name (first and last): used to inform recipients who their invitation is from.
- Email: used to send out the invitations to guests; email is also required to identify users when they login.
- Address: saved as event location, and passed into the GoogleMap api which displays a map of the location on the invitation.
- Images: used to decorate the invitation page. Images are deleted from our servers a number of days after the event happens. If disc space is cheap enough, we may keep them longer, to make your history pages nicer.
Open to feedback
If there are any assurances that you would like to see on this page, please send us a feedback note
. All comments we recieve regarding your privacy will be given serious consideration.